Oyaide HPCHD25V2 Replacement Cable For Sennheiser HD25 Headphones (red)
As the world standard monitoring headphone, Sennheiser HD25 series has been highly popular among all kinds of people such as musicians, sound engineers, broadcast professionals and audio enthusiasts. Due to its simple and compact design, it is also known as a very good headphone for portable use. These replacement HD25 cables from Japanese company Oyaide have been manufactured as a specialized upgrade cable to not only enhance sound quality of the HD-25 but also its appearance.
The headphone plugs are made from very strong polypropylene plastic for long life and feature 18k gold contact pins. For the audio plug it is also housed in strong polypropylene plastic and is angled for better usability for portable usage. The wire is made from pure copper which achieves great sound quality. The outer sheath is made of Pb free PVC and the insulation material is PFA which has excellent electrical property. Give a new lease of life to your beloved Sennheiser HD-25 headphones with these great cables.
- L type mini plug and cable length of 1.2m, ideal for portable audio players
- Precision 102 SSC conductor ensuring high sound quality
- HD25 side pins and 3.5 stereo mini plugs are plated with gold to improve sound quality and corrosion resistance
- Cable conductors and plugs are soldered with lead-free silver solder SS-47
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS