1. Already wrote the press-release for this one (Rush Hour are using it) so check that out, for this I'll just use one word: AWESOME!
2. Nous is quickly nestling their way into the back of my head as a go-to label for this kind of gritty but funky tech-house with a leftfield twist.
3. As always, The Durian Brothers are doing their thing (whatever you want to call that) and they're bringing High Wolf along for the ride. Hello High Wolf, I like your style.
4. You know this dude by now right? Another release of floating deep balearic music for contemplation. I even like the notion that he's a bit eccentric and seems to take this really seriously.
5. Born Free are bringing us more Powder, and that makes me so happy. These are truly tribal times.
6. The 12"s on MFM are really at the cutting edge of the re-issue game. Impeccable graphic style, impeccable choices.
7. Jimi Tenor rises from the day-glo ashes of the 90's to bring us this moist new age flute jazz salad of a remix.
8. More moist new age avant-garde percussion music, again on Mark Barrotts label IF. At first I was a bit sceptical about the mini-LP series, perhaps because it seemed like a bit of a tired ripoff of the Innovative Communication format. But the music tells me otherwise.
9. Lissvik doing the Lissvik thing. Hard to say if this will be a favourite but it sounds like it's jam-packed with balearic DJ tools. Maybe I will regret not putting it at the top of the list.
10. Don't know much about this but it sounded nice. Gotta trust your instinct.