Bass simulator effects pedal for guitar with 9 voices, dry & effect mix knobs, sensitivity & control knobs
Notes: The polyphonic BASS9 Bass Machine transforms a guitar into nine different basses and requires no special pickups, MIDI or instrument modifications. It relies on the same technology powering all EHX 9 Series pedals, like the award winning MEL9 Tape Replay Machine, but features a new algorithm maximized for transposing one to two octaves down with superior dynamics and tracking.
A rotary switch allows the user to select the sound of their choice, as follows:
- PRECISION: Pays homage to the iconic Fender P Bass
- LONGHORN: Emulates the Danelectro 6-string bass, ideal for baritone type tones
- FRETLESS: Features both electric and standup fretless basses.
- SYNTH: A tribute to the classic Taurusr Synthesizer
- VIRTUAL: Lets the user adjust the bass's body density and neck length for a variety of bass sounds
- BOWED: Classic bowed bass
- SPLIT BASS: Makes it possible for the guitarist to play bass on the lower strings (all notes below F#3) and chords or melody with the higher strings.
- 3:03: A polyphonic salute to the sought-after Roland TB-303 vintage bass synth
- FLIP-FLOP: Inspired by EHX's Octave Multiplexer, it provides a '70s style logic driven sub-octave generator that tracks without glitches.
The pedal is equipped with independent Effect and Dry volume controls so guitarists can precisely tune their mix at the Effects output jack, plus an always-active Dry output jack that outputs the input signal at unity gain.
Controls 1 and 2 have been designed to adjust specific parameters for each of the nine programs. For example, in PRECISION, CTRL 1 controls the sub-octaves while CTRL 2 imitates the original instrument's tone control.
The BASS9 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.
Modulator effects pedal for guitar with 11 modulations, depth control, rate control, volume/colour control & momentary mode
Notes: The Mod 11 is packed with 11 different modulation effects that range from classic to exotic plus advanced functionality all in a compact pedal. It gives you access to powerful yet intuitive "hidden" parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode which let you take even greater control over its effects.
The Mod 11's modulation effects are:
1. TREM: Tremolo modulates your signal's volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
2. HARM: Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
3. VIBR: Vibrato modulates your instrument's pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
4. UNI: pays homage to the classic Univiber. Includes "Chorus" and "Vibrato" modes plus added overdrive
5. CHORUS: Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
6. ROTARY: Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
7. FLANGE: Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
8. TZF: Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the "zero point" of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
9. PHASE: Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
10. PITCH: Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
11. FILT: Modulated filter effects like those on classic analogue synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
The Mod 11's Momentary Mode lets you seamlessly switch in and out of effects mode for quick accents. It also features Tap Tempo controllable via the built-in footswitch or an external one. The Mod 11 is modulation with warp drive!
Notes: Airstreamer is a function generator with AD, ASR and loop mode. The curves can be altered in shape. A 1V/octave input makes it possible to play the module like an oscillator.
- Fast and effective envelope generator with variable slope curves and three modes: looping, attack-sustain-release (ASR) and attack-decay (AD)
- 320 khz samplerate, zero aliasing CV generation
- 1v/oct input, bipolar and unipolar outputs, selectable end of cycle outputs
- Thru-zero VCA input that inverts the envelope when CV goes to negative voltages
Notes: The Endorphin.es Godspeed is sort of the single oscillator version of the famous Furthrrr Generator. From its big brother it takes over the digital Thru-Zero core and the legendary wavefolder. But it also has new features like a sub-oscillator output and an immensely practical autotune function.
Especially for people starting with a modular system this oscillator is highly recommended. On 6HP it delivers all the features (and more) needed for diving into the depths of West-Coast-Synthesis!
Notes: - 42hp Eurorack modular performance sequencer workstation
- 2 octaves of keyboard, play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
- Arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track/project, 24 projects
- Dedicated mute bus quantized to pattern length
- 4 tracks: one drum track with 8 triggers and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks
- Velocity and CC transmission/recording by MIDI
- Works as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by bus power
- Two record modes: step input with step editing and live recording
- Arpeggiator, roller, pattern queue, live note removal, quick transpose
Portable 2HP power module for compact skiff cases with dual passive mults
Notes: The power module from Endorphin.es is a module for the power supply of smaller modular systems such as skiff cases up to 104 TE width. The module consumes DC power between 12 and 20 volts from an external power supply unit. Voltages of up to +1000 mA and -700 mA are output, also depending on how strong the connected power supply is. In addition, there are two passive multiples.
Stereo filter with voltage controlled resonance - 6HP
Notes: The Squawk Dirty To Me is a stereo filter with voltage controlled resonance. It features eight filter modes and zero-delay feedback.
- Simple and effective 6hp stereo VCF
- 8 filter modes available with meta CV scanning, famous zero-delay feedback Grand Terminal filters
- Additional hi-pass filter in series quickly cuts the boomy low end
Compact interface module for incorporating audio signals - 14HP
Notes: Erica Synths Black Input module interfaces your modular system with other instruments. It features a preamp, versatile envelope follower and most importantly - an accurate, low latency pitch tracker that converts incoming audio into CV, so you can play your modular synth in unison with any external monophonic instrument, even a voice.
Notes: Erica Synths Black Sequencer takes the classical modular sequencing to the next level by adding tons of features required for contemporary modular synthesizers. Black Sequencer features 4 channels with CV, gate and modulation outputs, up to 64 step sequences that can be chained in longer ones, independent track time divisions, multiplications and lengths. CV and Gate recording, built-in quantizer, MIDI in/out and many other features essential for composing and performing electronic and experimental music. Even though it provides many programmable parameters per step, it's intuitive, easy and straight-forward to use, and, we believe, it will become a master controller of many modular setups.
Notes: Erica Synths Black Spring Reverb is a different take on spring reverberation units. Firstly, it has a built-in compact spring reverberation tank and vactrol-based audio compressor, secondly, it can operate an external tank and combination of both internal and external ones for effects unheard before. Thirdly, apart from feedback send-return loop, it has built-in feedback effects - delay, various filters, etc; feedback amount and effect parameters can be controlled manually and via CV, making the module an experimental instrument on its own.
Notes: Erica Pico LPG is our take on classical Don Buchla LPG designs. We use vactrols in the circuit for that signature sound, and we added some more features, like configurable resonance and built-in decay envelope.
Expanded take on Mutable Instruments' famous Clouds granular texture synthesiser - grey faceplate, 34HP
Notes: Clouds, the granular synthesis module from Mutable Instruments, was discontinued in 2017. Supercell brings back Clouds in a more accessible 34 hp form factor, offering an improved user interface and several additional features:
- Each of the Blend parameters (Feedback, Panning, Mix, and Space) have dedicated knobs with their own CV inputs and inverting attenuators (attenuverters).
- The inputs and outputs now have mute switches, stereo VCAs, and separate VU meters. The knobs act as offset controls when their respective VCA inputs are patched.
- A stereo output gain control has been added, providing an additional +6 dB of gain to compensate for low output levels when using certain parameter combinations.
- The complex process of changing the sampling time and managing presets has been simplified with dedicated switches and status LEDs.
- Extensive modulation options for all parameters including direct patching of external CV, distribution of one CV to all parameters via the AUX input, or an internal smooth random CV that is normalized to any unpatched inputs when AUX is also unpatched. The attenuverters control the modulation depth in all three cases. As of firmware v1.01 the internal modulation rate can be adjusted within a range of 1 to 100 Hz.
- The inputs and outputs now include stereo VCAs and separate VU meters. The knobs act as offset controls when their respective VCA inputs are patched.
- Pitch is now controlled by two separate inputs: the V/Oct input is exponential and the Pitch input is linear. When both inputs are used, their voltages are summed.
- A manual Trig switch (for capturing individual grains) has been added, in addition to the Trig input that was present on Clouds.
All other features of the original Clouds remain intact, including access to the alternate modes. Thanks to Olivier Gillet for making the original Clouds hardware and firmware available under open-source licenses. Third-party firmware such as Parasites (by Matthias Puech) and Beat Repeat (by Julius Kammerl) will be supported in future firmware updates after the initial release of the module.