Notes: Low-budget flexibility from the German brand. Three channels with three-band EQ, plus streaming from Bluetooth or USB for added connectivity.
- 3 input channels with gain control, 3-band equalizer, cue button and channel fader
- DJ microphone channel with level control and 2-band equalizer
- Integrated Bluetooth audio streaming for your smartphones and tablets
- MP3 player with USB port and blue LCD screen
- Pre-fader listening to all input channels and the master output via adjustable stereo headphones output
- Crossfader with adjustable curve and reverse function
- Master channel with level control and 6-digit stereo LED level meter, switchable between master and PFL signal
- 6-digit stereo LED level meter
- 6 line and 2 phono inputs via RCA jacks
- Balanced XLR and RCA outputs
- Record output, independent of the master
Notes: Cheap and cheerful DJ mixer from a reliable brand. Three-channel design with three-band EQ and built-in MP3 player option. Great option for beginners.
DJ mixer with 3 input channels, switchable 2 x phono/line and 1 x USB/line. Features MP3 player for external USB storage media up to 32 GB, e.g. USB flash drives or portable players.
- All input channels with gain control, 3-band equalizer and cue button
- DJ microphone input with talkover selector, level control and 3-band equalizer
- Pre-fader listening (CUE) to the input channels and the master output via adjustable headphones output, with cue mix control
- Crossfader for crossfading between the phono/line channels
- 5-digit stereo LED level meter, switchable between master and PFL signal
- Additional recording output
- Operation via supplied power unit
Notes: New entry-level DJ mixer from the ever-trustworthy Reloop. Very simple two-channel design with three-band EQ and a Bluetooth option for convenience. Full review coming soon.
RMX-10 BT - a compact 2-channel DJ mixer, which facilitates wireless music streaming directly to the mixer via the integrated Bluetooth interface.
This way it is possible to use a smartphone or tablet as playback source and route the signal through the mixer. The Bluetooth signal can be routed to both channels. Moreover, the 45-mm crossfader is user-replaceable and the smooth linefaders make mixing more comfortable.
The RMX-10 BT has a 6.3-mm microphone input with separate volume adjustment, as well as a 6.3-mm headphones output with volume adjustment and cue-mix function. Master output volume can be monitored via an integrated LED display. The space-saving and sturdy construction is made of metal.