Park Amplifiers and Earth Quaker Devices have teamed up to bring you a faithful recreation of the original Park Fuzz Sound! While it retains the original sounds, there are several modern upgrades to improve performance, reduce extraneous background noise and add versatility:
Metal film resistors and caps for quieter performance.
NOS matched germanium transistors for consistent, reliable tones
Wider fuzz range, more than twice the original
Smaller footprint, true bypass switching with LED indication and power supply compatible
1. Volume: This is the level control, louder to the right, quieter to the left.
2. Treble / Bass: This is the tone control, thicker tones to the right, brighter to the left.
3. Fuzz: This is the gain control, more fuzz to the right, less to the left.
This device can be powered by a standard 9 volt DC power supply intended for musical instruments with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or a 9v battery. Even though this pedal is a germanium fuzz, it will play nice on a daisy chain due to it's internal voltage regulation.
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 3 mA
Input Impedance: 100 kO
Output Impedance: <1 kO
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com