The shorter and wider brother to the popular Triatt module!
The four handy knobs can act as active attenuators (unipolar) or attenuverters (bipolar) depending on the setting of the two-position switches above each one.
Each input is normalled to a precision +5V DC voltage source. With nothing plugged into the jacks, each knob controls a voltage range of 0 to +5 v or -5 to +5 v depending on the position of the mode switch.
- 2 modes for each channel
- 5v normalled to each input
- With external signals it acts as active / buffered attenuator / attenuverter / mixer
- Each output normalled to mix into the adjacent channel on the right making it possible to do sub mixes in groups of 2, 3 or all four channels.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org