Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Receives DIN Sync data (sometimes called Sync-24) from a single source (e.g. sequencer or drum machine) and produces identical copies at the 5 DIN Sync Output sockets. These can then be connected to the SYNC IN sockets of other devices which require DIN Sync signals sent to them.
High quality Kenton Active DIN Sync Splitter box. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget. Each DIN Sync output socket can drive at least 2 Sync inputs (if used with a splitter cable).
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power indicator light (flashes with sync signal)
- 9V switch mode power supply included. Products bought directly from Kenton are supplied with the appropriate power supply for the delivery address. Four types are available, UK / EU / USA / Australia.
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
Please note this is NOT a MIDI product - NEITHER THE INPUT NOR THE OUTPUTS ARE MIDI
PLEASE NOTE: Comes with UK 3-pin power supply
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org