Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
It's all about the things you connect to the The Field Kit! To get you started, Koma Elektronik have decided to offer an Expansion Pack with a bunch of different sources that you can use and connect to create your own signature sounds.
The Expansion Pack contains:
- 2 x Contact Microphones: Use these contact microphones to pick up vibration or sound, they are an amazing versatile input source
- 1 x Electro-Magnetic Pickup: This guy is good at picking up changes in magnetic fields, you can use it to amplify a string like a guitar pickup or amplify a spinning motor
- 1 x Solenoid push-pull motor: Use the solenoid to hit things, together with the DC Interface the solenoid can make anything rhythmical and percussive
- 1 x DC motor: The Motor can be used to rotate things or as a noisy oscillator together with the Electro-Magnetic Pickup
- 1 x small speaker: Use the speaker to listen to the main mix or as a sound source and to feedback sounds
- 3 x patch cables Always handy to have around to patch up different parts of your Field Kit... and a bunch of little objects to play with (little springs, marbles)
The new KOMA Elektronik Field Kit is the perfect tool for everyone who would like to experiment with electro acoustic sound. Use everyday objects, amplify them and use them to make sound, like our heroes John Cage and David Tudor used to do!
The Field Kit is optimized to process signals from microphones, contact microphones, electromagnetic pickups and able to run DC motors and solenoids. On top of that it can receive radio signals and convert signals from switches and sensors into control voltage!
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com