Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Malekko Goatkeeper (MGK) is a completely redesigned version of the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, first released in 2007. The core of the pedal is an all analogue tremolo circuit using a THAT Corp VCA, which when combined with the built in waveforms, can produce tremolo sounds from percussive to smooth. The MGK's LFO generation consists of two stages, each with a range of multiplier values and waveform selection.
The two stages can be run in 3 ways:
- Sequential: The two stages are run one after the other
- Composite: The two stages are run simultaneously and the effective waveform is a polyrhythmic composite of the two.
- Modulation: The two stages are run simultaneously and the effective waveform is the equivalent of one modulating the other.
Tempo can be set with the RATE knob or with the Tap / Sync input. The Tap / Sync input accepts a Malekko Lil' Buddy for tap tempo control, or an analogue clock / metronome signal. The DEPTH knob allows the effect to vary from subtle to high intensity.
|Dimensions (mm)||50 x 60 x 110|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com