Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
***B-STOCK: Item refurbished, repaired and in perfect working order.***
Diverse sound engines include the FM SYNTH, the 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH that allows editing and morphing, the DNA Explorer that can be used to examine and alter waveforms from captured audio, the SAND FLUTE noise engine, and the SiGRINDER granular synthesizer.
From the day you put your hands on the ELZ_1, you will become a sound adventurer.
Start a journey in search of exciting sounds that are unique to this world.
A step sequencer with up to 64 steps and 6-voices has been added in Version 2.
- Length of 1 to 64 steps
- Real-time and step recording
- Notes between steps can be tied
- Up to 128 patterns can be created
- Build sequences in real time during live performances using the five real-time recording modes (add / overwrite tied notes, add / overwrite one-step notes, erase notes)
- Import / export sequence data
Sync with external clock signals (Compatible with volca series and Pocket Operator series):
By connecting a device that outputs a clock pulse of less than 5V*, which includes KORG volcas and Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators, to the ELZ_1 AUX IN jack, their step sequencers and arpeggiators can be synchronized.
- With a Pocket Operator, both the clock signal and mono audio signal can be input by connecting with a stereo mini pin cable
- Using the SYNC THRU function, the clock signal can be output from the headphone jack, allowing multiple devices that support synchronization to be chained
Parameters that support modulation have been added to SONICWARE's unique DNA EXPLORER, SiGRINDER and SAND FLUTE synth engines. All the parameters of these synth engines can be modulated with an LFO or envelope.
- Real-time modulation of the EXPLORE parameter in DNA EXPLORER and the DIG parameter in SiGRINDER makes the sounds of these synth engines even more dynamic and further enhances their organic characteristics.
- By adding a GLIDE parameter to the MONO and LEGATO modes of the SAND FLUTE noise engine, the noise sound of different pitches can be tied together smoothly, increasing the expressiveness of this synth.
|Inputs||AUX IN (stereo mini jack)|
|Outputs||Stereo line outputs (standard L/R phone jacks), Headphone output (stereo mini jack), Speaker|
|Dimensions (mm)||399 x 133 x 50|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org