Stanton T92 M2 USB Turntable
The T.92 M2 USB DJ Turntable is one of Stanton's newest additions. The T.92 M2 USB uses a direct-drive motor with a motor torque of 1.6kg and has built-in USB connectivity making it easier than ever to digitalise your beloved vinyl records. Features also include a key lock function, a pitch range of +/-12%, three playback speeds (33/45/78) and Quartz Lock. The new T.92 M2 aims to fit in effortlessly with any DJ setup and comes with a free full copy of Deckadance 2 DJ Software.
Deckadance 2 DJ Software:
Deckadance 2 is a powerful DJ application built for Stanton products, whether you're a professional DJ, remix/groove producer, mobile DJ or even just a bedroom DJ Deckadance 2 is flexible enough to suit any performance objectives. Not only is Deckadance 2 a standalone application but it can also run inside of your DAW with VST support as well as running VST compliant effects and soft synths inside Deckadance 2 giving you the capability to perform mind-blowing sets while being controlled by MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl and CD systems. Deckadance 2 provides you with every tool you need to stand out above other DJs.
- Sturdy construction for the ultimate in durability
- USB and SPDIF outputs for easily transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC
- Pitch control fader with DSP Key Lock (change tempo without affecting pitch) Selectable range (+/-8%,12%)
- Stanton 300 cartrdige comes pre-mounted on headshell
- S-shaped tone arm for lower distortion and superior fidelity
- 3 playback speeds (33/45/78RPM) and Quartz Lock
- RCA Stereo outputs (Phono/Line switchable)
- 2 start/stop switches for mix or battle setup
- Accessories include RCA cables, slipmat, USB cable and dust cover
- Full version of Deckadance DVS software included
|Dust Cover Included?||Yes|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz to 20 kHz|
|THD+N||< 0.03 at 1 kHz|
|S/N ratio||<-65 dB|
|Digital Output (SPDIF)||Yes|
|Motor||8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor|
|Speeds (rpm)||33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM|
|Wow & Flutter||Less than 0.15 WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm|
|Starting Torque||More than 1.6 kgf.cm|
|Tone Arm Type||Static balanced S-Shape tonearm|
|Effective Arm Length (mm)||230|
|Dimensions (mm)||530 x 440 x 200|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS