A companion module to the Arpitecht,Triad sends out three static voltages to be used with three oscillators in order to create chords underneath your Arpeggios. Triad connects to the back of the Arpitecht via included ribbon cable and will adhere to the scale and transpose information set by it's master.
Triad knob and CV input set different combinations so your chord can be completely unique, while still in key with your arpeggio. Inversion switch and CV input allow you to select three different chord voicings easily.
- Triad Knob: Selects the 3-note combination sent via CV. Becomes an offset with CV.
- Inversion Switch: Selects which inversion of the chord the Triad will play. Set at 0 for use with CV as it will "take over".
- Note 1,2,3: CV outputs for use with 1V / Oct inputs on 3 oscillators
- New: This output sends a trigger each time a new chord is made / selected
- Inv: CV input for the inversion selection. Accepts 0V to +5V
- Thresholds for 1st and 2nd inversions are 1.25V and 2.5V respectively
- Triad: CV input for Triad selection. Accepts 0V to +5V.
- Size: 4HP
- Connector: 20 pin ribbon cable
|Module Type||Voltage Control Module|
|Dimensions (mm)||22 x 15 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com