- 4-operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis
- A new feature of this engine is continuously variable feedback on every operator allowing for a wide-range of sound creation
- Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block:
(The effect types are: VCM Touch Wah, VCM Flanger, VCM Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Distortion)
- Multi-touch control interface gives direct access to four simultaneous parameters
- 32 Voice memory locations allow storing and recalling favorite Voices
- Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all FM generated sounds
Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam.
Mobility & Connectivity:
2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time.
Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound.
USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device.
- Audio output
Dual 1 / 4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more.
- Audio input
A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument.
Continuous controller pedal input for volume control.
Uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life.
Create your Soundmondo. Inspire and be inspired:
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you're online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you're ready to create or start browsing.
|Maximum Polyphony (voices)||8|
|Effects||Distortion/VCM Touch Wah/Chorus/VCM Flanger/VCM Phaser/Delay/Reverb|
|Keyboard Type||37 keys, high quality mini keys|
|General Purpose Controllers||Keys, Buttons, Faders|
|Inputs||MIDI, 3.5mm jack|
|Outputs||1/4" jack, MIDI, USB|
|Dimensions (mm)||530 x 60 x 175|
|Power||Battery OR Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org